Since I completed my Retirement Transition book (more to come on final publication!), I’ve been feeling the need for a new “big project”. Keep in mind, I love (need) a plan!
It was suggested I just start writing my next book. And that is a possibility. But I wondered about other things to explore this year. So I started with looking at my Personal Possibilities List. There are a lot of choices and I am struggling to narrow it down to one or two things to really focus on. So here are 19 possible new things for 2019, in no specific order.
- Get serious about cooking – take more cooking classes and/or do another round of meal deliveries and/or plan one new recipe a month
- Learn Tai Chi
- Seriously update the wardrobe – no more T-shirts/cargo shorts
- Learn chess
- Wire wrap jewelry – explore YouTube videos and do it
- Book promotion – learn how to market it and do it
- Take classes in dance – country line dancing, ballroom dance
- Learn how to sketch
- Plan next Big Trip in detail
- Find & join a book club
- Find & join a new church
- Explore mixed media art, maybe shell art
- Volunteer somewhere
- Take some OLLI Classes (our local life long learning program)
- Study Astronomy (I have a course DVD!)
- Plan multiple local mini-adventures/play tourist in own town
- Explore what spirituality means to me
- Organize photos (finally)
- Write – memoir; start another book idea
Knowing me (some of you do quite well), what’s your first pick for me to do? Anyone want to become a partner in something? I am putting my Spring Bucket List together, so your input will be used!
If it were you, is there something here you would choose to explore? Are you adding any ideas to your own possibilities list?
Picture Credit: Pixabay